Meet Our Attorneys
Aimee Eberst served as staff counsel for a national insurance carrier, primarily handling bodily injury cases, as well as first party coverage issues, general coverage issues and pre-suit examination under oath investigations. Aimee has also served as corporate counsel for a national professional employer organization, with an emphasis on litigation management, workers’ compensation, and employment litigation. She has presented seminars to national long-term care companies and hotel management companies on to how to conduct EEOC investigations and how to comply with the EEOC requirements for making reasonable accommodations.
- Florida Bar, 1999
- S District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2010
- S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, History, St. Joseph’s College, summa cum laude, 1995
- Juris Doctor, Tulane University Law School, cum laude, 1998
- The Florida Bar
- Martin County Bar Association
Get Answers Now
The Eberst Law Firm, P.A.
Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
101 SE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Tel: (772) 225-4900
716 E. University Avenue
Tel: (352) 269-0017